- The administrator of personal data is STARLIT ACCOUNTING SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Wrocław (address: ul. Krupnicza 2/4, 50-075 Wrocław), REGON /National Business Registry Number/: 021766094, NIP /Tax Identification Number/: entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS /National Court Register/ number: 0000402901 (hereinafter referred to as: The Administrator).
- In all matters relating to the processing of personal data and your rights and conditions for exercising these rights, you may contact the Administrator via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator complies with the rules set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR), adequately protects the Users’ personal data against unlawful access to personal data by third parties, in particular encrypts personal data, archives personal data, assesses measures to protect personal data, ensures confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- User’s personal data: (company name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, website, user name) will be processed only for the purpose of presenting the Administrator’s offer to the User or enabling him to use the functionality of° the Website https://starlit.pl/ and for the purpose of possible determination, investigation or defence against claims, for analytical, archival purposes, accounting, as well as for the purpose of offering the Users services directly (direct marketing) by the Administrator. Data for these purposes will be processed on the basis of art. 6 item1 (b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR, and therefore where: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for taking action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where those interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data.
- The processing of personal data of Users for the purpose of marketing products and services°of business partners of STARLIT ACCOUNTING SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ shall take place only after the User’s consent pursuant to art. 6 item (1) (a) of the GDPR.
- The user has the right to:
- access his data and receive a copy thereof;
- rectify (correct) his data;
- delete the data – if in the User’s opinion there are no grounds for us to process their data;
- restrict data processing – if, in your opinion, we have incorrect data about you or we process it unjustifiably; or you do not want us to delete it because you need it to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the time of your objection to data processing;
- object to data processing for the purpose of direct marketing and the right to object to data processing on the basis of a legitimate interest other than direct marketing, and when the processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise the public authority entrusted to us;
- transfer data – the User has the right to receive from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format his personal data that he/she has provided to the Administrator on the basis of a contract or consent, the User may also order the Administrator to send this data directly to another entity;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – if the User believes that we are processing his data unlawfully, he can lodge a complaint on this matter with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – at any time the user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of this personal data, which the Administrator processes on the basis of his consent; withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The User provides all data voluntarily and consciously, however, the lack of basic data necessary to identify the User prevents the provision of services and any other activities that are the basis for the functioning of the Website https://starlit.pl/.
- The following categories of entities may have access to the User’s personal data:
- the Administrator’s employees and collaborators;
- providers of services providing the Administrator with technical and organizational solutions enabling the implementation of the service provision agreement, the functionality of the Website and the management of the Administrator’s organization (entities providing IT, marketing, legal and advisory services providers and their authorized employees and co-workers).
- The Administrator will not transfer or permit the transfer of personal data transferred by the User outside the territory of the European Economic Area (hereinafter referred to as: EEA), unless it takes the necessary measures to ensure that the transfer is in accordance with the GDPR. Such measures may include, in particular, the transfer of personal data to a recipient in a country which, in accordance with the decision of the European Commission, ensures adequate protection of personal data or to a recipient in the United States which has certified compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield programme.
- The Administrator also uses the Google Analytics service, through which it examines, among others, how Users use the Website and how they reached it. This analysis is undertaken in an automated manner on the basis of the principles offered by the service providers. The purpose of data processing in an automated way is for the Administrator to know the preferences of recipients in order to adapt to these preferences created by the Administrator content, offers or messages. The Administrator may direct dedicated and personalized advertising materials to Users.
- Users’ personal data will be processed no longer than necessary, i.e. for the period of cooperation of the User with STARLIT ACCOUNTING SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ and until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims that the Administrator may raise and that may be raised against the Administrator. Therefore, we will not process data for more than 6 years from the end of the cooperation. Personal data processed for the purposes covered by the declaration of consent will be processed for these purposes until the consent is withdrawn, and after its withdrawal until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims that the Administrator may raise and which may be raised against the Administrator.
- to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing personal data:
Users using the Website and the Administrator’s services in certain cases may be asked to leave some of their personal data. We require only those data that are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and the provision of services. Failure to provide the required data will result in the inability to perform the activity to which the data related.
- The Service reserves the right to send commercial information to persons whose contact details it has and who have agreed to receive it.
- By commercial information we mean information directly related to our website (e.g. changes), non-commercial lists and commercial information sent to our services. Commercial information is filtered to the extent that it is possible for the user to receive only messages of interest to him, their volume is limited and they are sent sporadically.